Maintaining statutory registers and records is one of the primary responsibility of a company incorporated in India. A company needs to maintain these records and this can be done electronically, i.e. online record maintenance. All these statutory documents and registers must be present at the registered office of a company all the time. Also, these registers and documents are accessible to the Directors or the management of the company. There are several penalties mentioned in the Company Act that can be levied on the Director, Management, Company or any other officer of the company in case of non-compliance of statutory registers and documents.
These documents should be preserved up-to-date and any changes must be recorded ASAP.
Our Package includes:
• Preparation of the Minutes of the meeting including AGM, EGM, etc.
• Updating register of Members
• Updating register of director
• Updating register of charge
• Updating register of shareholders
• Updating register of transfers